Friday, November 30, 2012

BUSY PEEPS

So... Trevor & I have been crazy busy since the day we got home from our honeymoon... sometimes I wonder if we will have time to settle down:) We recently moved back to our hometown CENTERVILLE! We LOVE being back & being closer to family and friends. My Dad just moved to NYC not too long ago, so we have been living in my dad's house for now. I just got a job at a salon in Bountiful & just got a job offer to work for JetBlue airlines... best part of that is I will be working from home & still be getting out of the house & working in the salon. As of JetBlue I have herd of a lot of hair stylist's first starting out in the hair biz working for JetBlue because of the benefits, working from home, free flights, & the hours. So it’s always been on the back burner for me. I will be working in the office for JetBlue for a few weeks and you might think I am crazy BUT... I will be working 3 jobs! My husband thinks I'm crazy:)I will have NO life at that time, but that's ok! I feel like that's what is best for Trevor & I right now. As for Trevor he just got an AMAZING job offer to be a loan officer & we are both SUPER excited about the job. I am just really grateful Trevor has found a job that he is excited about. It is so hard these days to get a good job.

2 comments:

Todd and Holly said...

Char!! This is all so exciting! You are young to be very very busy, but what a great opportunity for you two :) love you guys!!

Megan and Kevin said...

It will be fun having our hubbies work together!