Monday, November 26, 2012

Give Thanks!

I hope everyone had a HAPPY THANKSGIVING! Our Thanksgiving started off with the yearly Turkey Bowl. We had Team White & Team Black. Team black has won every year but this year... team white won. We all had so much fun playing in our yearly Turkey Bowl the game can get intense:)
After the game we headed over to my in-laws for a turkey dinner & some pie. My Mother in-law cooked SO much YUMMY food! You don't ever realize how much time and effort goes into cooking a turkey dinner until you get older & start cooking yourself. So Props to all those who had to cook turkey dinner's this year!
This year for Thanksgiving on the Till side it was my Brother & I in Utah & not having the rest of our family in Utah for Turkey Day was a little weird for the both of us. But we still keep the traditions going:)I am so very grateful to have a day like Thanksgiving, to remind us all of the things we should be grateful for. A few things I am so very grateful for my Heavenly Father, Pray, My Husband, Our Families, for all of us for being healthy, friends, a roof over our heads, & our jobs. As I have gotten older my list of THANKS grows & grows each year. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

No comments: