Monday, November 26, 2012

Our Mini Tree part 2:)

Yes, I did get my Mini Christmas Tree out this year:) BE JEALOUS. Thanks to Trevor's Grandma & my Nanna we have more Christmas decorations this year. My Nana let my Brother & I come over to her house to get a few decorations she needed to get rid of. Some of the things we picked out were old decorations we have pictures of us standing next to when we were just little kids. So that was really neat of my Nanna to give them to us. Also, a lot of the decorations My Nanna had were things my Mom had made when she was married to my dad. Now I know who my craftiness comes from. My Nephew Riley wanted to help me set up my tree (because it's SO cool). So, we had fun setting up the decorations while Uncle T watched some football.
After we set up our decorations, Trevor wanted to take me to Park Station to shop around and get a few ideas of what to get for one another for Christmas. If you haven't been over to Park Station yet they have the cutest set up for a perfect outing.

No comments: