Thursday, January 12, 2012

Birthday!

Yesterday I turned 23 years old! Ahhhhhhhhh I feel so old! I had such a great Birthday! My husband was so cute to get up early & to make me a yummy breakfast! Thinking Trevor would be off to work after breakfast... BUT then surprised me by taking the whole day off work, to take me birthday shopping & out to lunch. So After a full day of shopping we went to eat lunch at L&L Hawaiian BBQ Grill:) The food was so good! But we ate so fast & got so full that we changed our plans and went home to take a nap, that was very much needed:)After our nap we weren't feeling very hungry but Trevor still wanted to take me out for a birthday dinner. We got our food and realized we were not going to eat any of it:) we were still so full for lunch. Ha Ha! After dinner Trevor had planned to go pick me up an ice cream cake... since ice cream is my favorite! I told Trevor I was so full I don't think I could even look at ice cream... & Trevor even agreed! Trevor still wanted to sing to me so he went & got me a bunch of my favorite candy & sang HAPPY BIRTHDAY:) Here are a few pictures of us on my birthday.

Trevor Cooking me breakfast:)

Me With Trevor's Super CUTE letter he wrote me & the breakfast he made:)


Lunch at L&L





3 comments:

Unknown said...

What a little cutie your hubby is. Looks and sounds like a great day.

Ashley Eliza said...

HOW CUTE!!! glad you had a good day girlie.

xoxo

Mikelle Jade said...

I love the way you two do everything so cute! you seriously are the best together :)