Friday, July 15, 2011

My Husband's Bday!

Trevor is now 24 years old! Wow time sure does fly! I started dating Trevor when he had just turned 20 & I was only 18:)

Trevor had to work on his birthday so I woke him up early in the morning to open his birthday presents & to make him a yummy breakfast!



So for breakfast I made my first homemade pancakes! I was so proud & Trevor loved them!




For lunch I surprised Trevor at work with his favorite Kneaders sandwich and yummy fruit tart:)


Then off to the Cheese Cake Factory for the twins bday dinner.


That about sum's it up for Trevor 24th! OH & for Trevors birthday I gave him some new shirts, shoes, Nike head phones, & Ifly passes to do the indoor skydiving! I LOVE YOU TREVOR! HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

2 comments:

Brandon and Vanessa said...

Your such a sweet wife:) Your dog is so dang cute! What kind is it? is it a mix of some sort?

Unknown said...

What a good wifey you are! I bet he just loves you! Looks like it was a good Bday for him!