Monday, July 18, 2011

Birthday Boys & Girl!

So to finish up Trevor's Bday I wanted to take him out to dinner before we did the Ifly! So Trevor & I went to Ogden & ate at the Spaghetti Factory! It was so yummy! After we ate Trevor & I headed off to do some indoor skydiving! IT WAS SO FUN! Doing the indoor skydiving really made Trevor & I want to do the real thing! YES like jump out of a plane & skydive:) We got a dvd of our Iflying so I will post it up later.





Then we had my little sister Zanna's family birthday party! Trevor & I got her a life size JB! & my brother got her a JB CD & movie! So she got JB fever for her birthday! I always forget that I have a camera:) So I only took a few pictures...


Next birthday that is up is my cute little nephew Riley! I gave him our present a few days early, we got him two Betta fish with a fish tank!


LOVE YOU ALL HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAYS!

No comments: