Monday, September 9, 2013

HAPPY 50TH BIRTHDAY DAD!


My Dad had a layover in Utah the other day so we hurry and threw together a 50th birthday party for my Dad. Who yes, is turning 50! We had the party at our place & it was great to be able to throw my Dad a 50th party! Yay for layovers in Utah! Now the joke of the night was that I spelt the sign we made wrong… It said “HAPPY 50th BRITHDAY DAD” so of course I got the jokes for that one. Trevor was sweet though and pointed out to everyone that I am dyslectic so at least I have an excuse for that! Haha. Also, I made a quick DVD for my Dad to take back to NYC of just random pictures of the family and music to go with the pictures & it turned out great! For how fast we put the party together it was a great time & turned out perfect! Happy 50th Birthday Dad! Love You Much!









                                     





1 comment:

Mikelle Jade said...

aw cute! Happy Bday to your dad! (late)
He is so young.

your place looks so cute!