Saturday, January 12, 2013

Birthday!

I am now 24 years old! I wish everyone would stay younger & not get older:) My birthday was such an awesome day! It started off with a massive snow storm! BUT it didn't stop us from having a great day! Trevor & I had breakfast at kneaders, shopping, lunch at the Rio, & after my Dad landed in Utah we were able to spend some time with my Dad! My Dad had a lay over in Utah for the night & it was so awesome to get to spend time with my Dad and the family. My Dad took us all out for my birthday dinner & after dinner we came back to our place to have ice cream cake that Trevor ordered for me! I miss my Dad already! I am going to have to plan a trip to NYC with some buddy passes I have:)

1 comment:

Megan and Kevin said...

Fun! I'm glad you got to see your dad!