Wednesday, July 18, 2012

25TH BIRTHDAY!

Trevor turned 25 over the weekend! We had some fun doing a few things I had planned like... eating breakfast at Kneaders, hitting balls at the golf course, lunch with the Stapley's for the twins birthday, had some cake & ice cream at the Stapley's, dinner at Market Street Grill, went to see Men In Black 3, & than back to the Till's to watch more movies, & eat some cupcakes that made & I burnt:) I will admit I am not a very good baker... My cute husband still ate them & tried to pretend they were just fine & that they were really good:) Love You Trevor! HAPPY 25TH BIRTHDAY!!!!

3 comments:

Todd and Holly said...

Awe so cute chat! Happy birthday to trevor! We really miss you guys!

Mikelle Jade said...

haha cute cupcakes--- and Trevor is nice! But I am sure they were GOOD!! You are the cutest. I hope Trevor had a good birthday!!

Mikelle Jade said...

PS. Young agent K is HOT in Men in Black, yeah?