Tuesday, September 20, 2011

BYU Vs UTAH

So if you all know Trevor you would know he LOVES the Utah Utes football team. & if I had to choose I would go for BYU... but to be honest it’s not something I care too much about. & if you really know Trevor than you would know he is so fun to play pranks on. & if you know me I love to pull pranks on my family & friends.

Anyways... for game day BYU Vs.Utah Trevor & I were planning on going to Trevor’s friend’s house for a game party after I got off work. Well I came up with this little prank :) I would get off work & I would go to pick up Trevor to leave to his friends party. So before I would go to pick up Trevor… I wanted to write all over our car windows with a window marker … GO BYU, # 1 FAN, & ETC. Then buy a BYU shirt because Trevor always says "you’re not a true fan without a shirt."

So Then when I had to pick up Trevor to leave, he would have no choice but to get in the car, and drive all the way to salt lake with BYU crap written all over the windows. I start getting this all planned out in my head & didn’t think I really would do it… BUT I did & it was so funny until… we had to drive all the way home, at the end of the night after BYU lost:)we both got laughs out of it.









5 comments:

Brooklyn said...

hahaha he's not wearing his shirt! but this is hilarious!! You are so funny char char :)

Brooklyn said...

hahaha ok that was from Mikelle. I totally was editing Brooke's blog for her and started looking at yours. whoops!

Todd and Holly said...

Ha ha your so cute Char!! Thats funny :)

Unknown said...

Haha that is so funny! I love it. To bad BYU lost!

Ashley Eliza said...

hahah that is too funny char :)

xoxo