Thursday, April 21, 2011

LITTLE LUCY!


I am such a dog lover, so yes I am blogging about my cute little puppy Lucy:)
She has such a personality, & keeps us so entertained. But there is one thing that I can't stand... she does NOT mind me. I can get mad at her all day & it wouldn't phase her, but if Trevor were to get mad at her she would mind in two seconds.. (Example) if Trevor & I are watching TV & Lucy is biting me & wont stop, all I have to do is say "Trevor" & she will stop & look right at Trevor.
So after Trevor leaves for work in the morning I get up and get ready, & as I am trying to get dressed I have Lucy at my feet biting them, or playing tug a war with my jeans or with my shoes as I try & put them on. Usually I will lock her out of my room until I'm done getting ready. But this morning after Trevor left & I was getting ready, Lucy started biting me & I didn't have time for it. I thought maybe I should just yell "TREVOR" & see if she will fall for it, so I did & Lucy stopped biting & looked at me like, he left you dummy... so I yelled his name again, then this time Lucy stops.. looks at me & walks to the bathroom, looks in the bathroom walks out, jumps on our bed, & then I realize she is looking for Trevor! Haha she is too funny:)

2 comments:

Ilez said...

Ha ha that's funny. Geez she is pretty smart!

Unknown said...

haha that is way funny. Silly puppy. She is super cute though!