Wednesday, September 15, 2010

THE BEST COOK BOOKS!



I never thought I would be a good cook! So lucky me I have the two best cook books to help me out with that! I got one of the cook books from one of my friend at my bridal shower, & I have loved it! So I went & bought the second one that is bigger & even better!
I work late so when I cook dinner I need something easy, fast, good, & something that is going to fill my husband up :) I think every meal I have cooked has been out of these cook books!

2 comments:

Todd and Holly said...

Kaneisha gave me one of those too! I haven't tried anything yet! What have you made from them??

CHAR AND TREV said...

you need too! haha like all of the main dishes:) well almost all the ones out of the pink one! that chicken we make when we went to bbq with you guys.. i got that from the book!