Sunday, September 27, 2009

UPDATE ON HAIR SCHOOL!


I am ready to be done.. this is my last quarter with theory work! YAY! that means no more book work or tests until I graduate! Its been fun! going to school with all girls, it gets filled with drama.. but i have made a lot of friends & have learned a lot! My regulars i get at school have been colors & cuts! I am so happy for that because I'm not a big fan of perms or shampoo sets! I get a lot of older guys for cuts & older women for colors & cuts! coloring & cutting is my favorite so i am glad I'm getting regulars for that.. more practice for me:)

1 comment:

The Rasmussens said...

Is that your little sister? Zana I think is her name I can't remember she was just a newborn when you guys moved! If that is her I seriously can't believe how old she is now! CRAZY how fast time goes!