Monday, May 18, 2009

HAIR SHOW!

update on school.. its going good! i have short hair now.. well short to me! i got the opportunity to be in a hair show as a model with a cople of girls from my school & a few signed models from agencies. it was very intense! the stylist from london came to my hair school to prep there models for the hair show for the next day.. & i just happend to be talked into doing it. at first i was not very excited about it, they chopped my bangs & put red & purple in my hair! but once i found out how famous the stylist were & how it was like a once in a life time thing for me.. i was really excited about it! the hair cutter was the top 50 in the world, & the hair color stylist was also the top 50 in the world! the hair show was at the expo center in draper! we had to be there at 5 am! not to excited about that! but i did get to see how hard being a model is & how your pretty much have no say in what you look like! here are some pictures!













1 comment:

Ilez said...

Your hair looks way cute! I wish we could have seen you walk down the runway